We’re excited to be exhibiting at the one-of-a-kind conference where you have the opportunity to meet representatives from the Central Valley’s forward-thinking manufacturing companies. At this year’s Valley Made Manufacturing Summit, where industry experts, educators, and policymakers convene to share knowledge, the theme is “Navigating the Future of Manufacturing: Innovate. Collaborate. Elevate.” This exciting conference aims to drive the manufacturing industry towards a successful future that RV Jensen is proud to be a part of.
Join us at the 8th Annual “Valley Made” Manufacturing Summit, hosted by the San Joaquin Valley Manufacturing Alliance (SJVMA) on Thursday, October 26th at the Fresno Convention & Exhibit Hall.
General admission and student tickets are available. Attend and build valuable relationships while learning from major industry innovators and leaders from our thriving manufacturing business community.
Meet our own in-house expert, Stephen Davis, at our RV Jensen Booth #40. Stephen brings decades of experience shepherding heavy-duty vehicle owner operators and fleet owners through government regulations to help ensure compliance.
At the Valley Made Manufacturing Summit, Stephen will be focusing on:
- Industrial Lubricants – Learn about the differences between the lubricants available to keep vehicles in top running shape. We provide a customized array of proven lubricants for fleet performance and maintenance that carry Shell Oil’s DPQA (Distributor Product Quality Assurance) seal of approval, and rigorously tested family of lubricants from TOTAL Lubricants, USA.
- Food Grade Lubricants – Find out about specific lubricants for specific food manufacturing applications. Learn why USDA-compliant oils are used for food processing machinery for manufacturing ready-to-eat products and are designed to minimize the risk of chemical, microbiological, and physical contamination. You’ll also learn how the use of food grade lubricants is integral in meeting HACCP compliance principles.
- Fleet Fueling – How does a fleet fueling card, the RV Jensen FleetWide Card, save fleet owners time and money? Simply put, drivers can fuel up 24/7 at any one of thousands of Fuelman & CFN locations throughout the US, preventing downtime looking for a pump or paying expensive retail prices. But beyond the convenience, owners can quickly control costs by setting limits on fueling purchases, tracking account info in real-time, and activating and deactivating cards as needed. Fraud alerts become a thing of the past.
- Transport of Bulk Liquids – Going through one company for all transportation needs saves time and costs as well. You’ll discover how the RV Jensen team is experienced and trained to provide trustworthy on-time delivery. For anything (fuels, lubricants, and biodiesel to liquid foods and food grade oils) going anywhere in California, we provide customized routes and delivery plans to meet your exact schedule needs.
- Bulk Fuel – Cost-saving wholesale fuel purchases help to make businesses turn a profit: from truck stops and retail stations, to government agencies, to agricultural and food processing companies. Learn how having RV Jensen as your one partner to handle it all makes a difference with bulk fuel deliveries when you need it, an in-house competitive pricing analyst, and fuel storage, dispensing, and inventory management guidance.
- Diesel Emissions Consulting – Learn more about the Clean Truck Check and find resources to understand the intricacies of reporting to the Clean Truck Check Database. We offer thorough assessments, seamless testing, onboard diagnostics, & effortless testing data uploads.
Meet us in Booth #40 this Thursday at the Fresno Convention & Exhibit Hall for the 8th Annual Valley Made Manufacturing Summit to get in the know about the family of RV Jensen products and services in the globally competitive manufacturing environment. Call us toll-free at 800-366-8210 for specific information about our family of services.